Ffyl Ffyl

wow....

the music FITS the animation.....period ...I think its meant for the fans of higher anime like Gundam Wing (although that's old LOL), Yu Yu Hakusho, and maybe Bleach.....good anime like that has a variety of music.

South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

Jack is the dumbass

To the guy below me, if you had taking the time to read the author comments you would have seen that he had to go to Florida so he could not finish this before HP7 came out. And what does it matter that the book already came out? The Wii came out and they released the South Park episode about it afterwards. The MMO World Of Warcraft came out and they did an episode after the fact. So Fuck off mate.

Anyways, this movie was good.

danomano65 responds:

I like u. ur not an asshole. like most of the people ..ever.

Linerider the Movie Linerider the Movie

EVERYONE!!!!!

THIS IS THE GUY WHO CREATED LINERIDER! IF YOUR GOING TO SAY NEGATIVE OBJECTIONS TO THIS GUYS STYLE AND ANIMATIONS YOU BETTER LOOK AT HIS OTHER WORK! DAMMIT!

king-ben responds:

eh? i didnt create linerider.

Kingdom Hearts 2 Short Kingdom Hearts 2 Short

Intertaining

Although there was not much of a storyline, and the throwing objects were spontanous, this cartoon still managed to tickle me somehow. Sora looking around and then getting hit with a star. The Graphics were excellent. Intertaining none the less. Next submission just add a storyline and its garanteed that your score for it will be at least a 3.5 or higher.

Vermillion2 responds:

lol, yea maybe i'll do something with more of a storyline next time. thanx for the review!