SexuallyTransmittedInteligence SexuallyTransmittedInteligence

Aphex Twin feel to it

If you just had an extra set off beat drums, you could have had a sound equal to the great Aphex Twin! Nice work man! Really good job on this.

{dj-N} Hidden Within {dj-N} Hidden Within

Cool

Layered nicely. Nice club-ish sound. But are you sure its full? Because if you were intending on making this a sort of house Dnb, it should be a little longer. If you weren't, then disregard the last sentence.

w00t Vote 4

{Grind} Preview {Grind} Preview

Dude

Im so serious abuot this statement: this is MAD pro! You are no doubt going to be getting this signed. Jesus dude, I have never said this about anyone on newgrounds, but you could match up to famous DnB artists such as Roni Size, Bassline, even Grooverider, hell, maybe even Andy C. Big up!!

Dj Iq

05 - On the radio 05 - On the radio

Good

But this REALLY sounds like it belongs in the Drum and Bass section. If you slow up the tempo, it could definitly belong in House. Good job

C3NTAURI0N responds:

Ok, Good comments. But 0?
C3 -2008

GangsterRapper - Away You GangsterRapper - Away You

Very nice

Detroit sounding almost. Good job. Pure professional work mate.

IQ
Check out a few of my songs

Something New-AF- Something New-AF-

Pure Trance House

Very nice man. Seriously, nothing wrong with the song. It came together a super helping of awesomeness! Big up

05 - Acid House 05 - Acid House

Pure House

Big up. No Flaws with this song. Good job

Thanks!
C3

05 - Element cuts 05 - Element cuts

Did good with the pauses

Nice job. Although i would add something like a rev synth or a clap in the pauses. Big up.

I'm sure the 0 is a mistake

Thanks :)

Dilapidated Fortress Dilapidated Fortress

Lite House

Nice work man. Good job on it. I couldn't spot any problems with the song that would stop it from being excellent.

(FW) Chill-o-Matic (FW) Chill-o-Matic

Dude

This song REALLY COMES TOGETHER! Nice job! Its like a Happy House or Lite Trance House. You did a good job on this. I can only imagine what awesomeness this would be if you made this when you were fully awake!

wolf-tech responds:

Thanx. Was the zero on purpose;)